L'Objet Haas Djuna Coffee + Tea Pot
The L’OBJET Haas Brothers collection is a meeting of imaginative minds and skilled hands. Inspired by the otherworldly landscape of Joshua Tree, Los Angeles-based artists Simon and Nikolai Haas worked in close collaboration with the master craftsmen at L’OBJET to create a collection that spans tableware, home décor, textiles, and fragrance. Together, they have brought to life a family of characterful creatures with the highest quality of finish and function. These are objects to be cherished. In using them, everyday moments become memorable; the ordinary becomes extraordinary. This iconic monster creates a fantasy-filled ceremony for serving beverages. Available in black or white porcelain hand-carved into pillowy, undulating waves of fur and outfitted with opulent 24K gold lips and feet.
- 7 L x 4.5 W x 12 H in - 48oz
- 18 L x 11 W x 30 H cm - 1.4L
COLOR / MATERIALS
- 24k Gold
- Available in White and Black
- Presented in a luxury gift box
- All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L’OBJET dinnerware with metallic accents is dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy-efficient air-dry cycle or may be hand-washed and dried with a soft cloth. Handwash oversize pieces. Do not overload the dishwasher. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metallic finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the metallic finish.
- Pieces with metallic accents are not suitable for the microwave.